St. Andrew Catholic School serves the Catholic parishes of Myrtle Beach and the surrounding Grand Strand communities. We welcome all who are interested in a Christian education, regardless of sex, race, creed, or national origin.
We maintain active waiting lists for all grade levels. Children will be accepted into St. Andrew School in the following order:
1. Children with siblings presently enrolled in the school.
2. First time registrants from St. Andrew Parish.
3. First time registrants from area Catholic parishes.
4. Non-Catholics, as space permits.
Requirements for Entrance:
1. A birth certificate
2. A South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
3. A Certificate of Baptism (if Catholic)
4. Reports and records from previously attended school
5. Payment of the registration fee and book fee
New students may be tested before admittance